We’re looking for a hard working & enthusiastic interns with a great work ethic & attention to detail to help out with production in our busy Melbourne Head Office.
The role would be highly multifaceted and an opportunity to be apart of all aspects of the day-to-day operations of a fashion label.
The role will vary but you will be able to gain experience in the below aspects;
- Exposure to end to end production process
- Develop understanding of procedures and challenges in the product process
- Communication with offshore supply chain
- Exposure to fast paced environment
- Assisting product team with preparing samples for fittings
- Assisting product team with fittings
- Assisting with preparation of wholesale ranges
- Organising shipments and freight.
- Assisting with management of samples & documentation.
- Be available 2 days per week from 10am–5pm for a minimum of three months
- Be very organised
- Have an eagerness to learn and assist
- Enjoy a fast paced environment
- Complete tasks from start to finish with a high level of efficiency
- No experience is required but must have a can-do attitude
If this sounds like you, email your CV and a bit about yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org